Hành chính - Văn phòng, Phi chính phủ/Phi lợi nhuận, Hoạch định/Dự án
Mô tả công việc:
- Being initial contact point for the office inquiries and communication.
- Organizing project/ field visits - transport, accommodation and other logistics.
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies, and procurement requirements with appropriate services and vendors. Researching and identifying competitive suppliers for project related equipment and supplies.
- Managing the office petty cash, preparing small cash payments, and preparing monthly petty cash report.
- Overseeing office machine maintenance (air-conditioners, laptops, printers, shredders).
- Managing mail in/out
- Providing translation and interpreting as required.
- Maintaining office filing of documentation and archiving.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Assisting in organizing and taking part in project/ field visits to monitor project progress.
- Assisting in liaising with project partners regarding project implementation.
- Assisting with preparation and/or translating of project related documents, including proposals, reports, project updates, speeches, letters, where required.
- Providing support to the Project Manager and team regarding longer-term project implementation, including construction projects, equipment suupplies, trianing and workshops.
- Assisting with project related filing and data input including photos, reports, supporting documentation and key informatioon into organisational filing system (hard and soft/scanned copies), to ensure all are fully updated in a timely manner.
- Supporting with volunteers, as required.
- Assisting with project appraisal visits to evaluate the effectiveness of projects, as required.
- Undertaking other tasks to support team members as and when required.
Yêu cầu công việc:
- A University degree.
- A minimum of 2 years practical administrative experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Vietnamese language skills.
- Demonstrated IT skills
- Ability to be flexible and respond professionally within different contexts.
- Ability to occasionally work and travel during weekends and/ or evenings as required.
- Experience within the INGO context is an advantage
Chế độ quyền lợi khác:
Annual leave days
Địa điểm làm việc:
Tp. Hồ Chí Minh